Friday, October 8, 2010

Wow It's been so long since I've posted.. I really need to spend some time on this blog.

Let's see.. Emily is now a rock star in First grade. she's a wiz at reading and spelling. She's really going great in Everything and loves her teacher. Gabbie is now in 4th grade and is doing remarkable! she's blowing away all her goals. Mike is doing well working hard on apaches all day and still going to college after work. he's taking two classes this semester. business statistics and an Aviation safety class. I'm getting hopefully over a bad headcold that might have turned into bronchitis. time will tell..

I'm decorating for Halloween and have about 1/2 up. I cut out spiders and they're hanging down the walls. bats will be coming out down the hall and up to the ceiling.. I'm hand cutting all these so it's taking time. the girls love halloween. it's my favorite month. I love the smell of leaves in the air. days are getting shorter and colder. I'll add some pics soon.

No comments: